Join us for a twice-monthly foray into all things WordPress and get support for your burning questions – now online!
1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month
The WordPress Support Group provides an opportunity for people who use WordPress to learn together by solving problems in a safe, community-oriented space. We encourage participants to learn, and lean towards independence, by troubleshooting as a group in a hands-on way.
Bring your laptop and passwords, bring your lunch, bring your burning questions.
A small payment helps us pay for the room – $15 in advance, or $20 at the door.
Tech Liminal Support Group Subscribers attend for free.
Every meeting, attendees bring their top (WordPress) questions. The topics are set in the first few minutes with introductions, and then we address as many individual problems as possible in a group setting.
Learn together in a support group format:
- How to choose themes and plugins based on your needs
- Learn to work with Gutenberg
- Feedback on design, content strategy, or your WordPress code
- Talk about hosting and development
- Build WordPress themes and plugins
- Work with Genesis Framework, Beaver Builder, Elementor, and more
- WooCommerce, Connections, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms
Moderated by Bridget McGraw, Anca Mosoiu, Pieter Hartsook and others.
Support Group Subscribers, please log in before registering – this event is free for you.