RSVP for this event on the Meetup Group AND Scroll Down to Purchase Tickets below: $15 to help us chip in for the room rental
Join us for a bi-weekly foray into all things WordPress and get support for your burning questions – now in the North Bay!
Subscribe and get free access
This support group encourages beginners and intermediate WordPress users and developers. We probably won’t get into the nitty-gritty of the code, but we may do things like upload files to your server. We’ll answer questions from participants, and try to work through issues together – this is how everyone learns. Bring your lunch and your laptop to this drop-in event.
Every meeting, attendees bring their top (WordPress) questions. The topics are set in the first few minutes with introductions, and then we address as many individual problems as possible in a group setting.
Learn together in a support group format:
• How to choose themes and plugins based on your needs
• Feedback on design, content strategy, or your WordPress code
• Talk about hosting and development
• Build WordPress themes and plugins
• Work with Genesis Framework, Impreza, Avada, Woo Storefront
• WooCommerce, Connections, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms
With Sue Kearney, Nick Cernal, Ellen Tobe, Anca Mosoiu, Tumikia Watu-Khuthaza – along with other regulars with a variety of expertise.