Wouldn’t it be nice to sit with someone and work through those problems that frustrate you when you are on the computer? Don’t you wish you had time to try new software or extra features that you are sure will help you get ahead? But it’s really hard to know where to start, and to make the right choices.
How about some encouragement and help? Working side by side with someone can save you time, aggravation and can get you the results you need. At your own pace, addressing your specific issues, each session will teach you the skills that are right for you. Unlike group classes, coaching is focused on your projects and your questions.
You and your coach can:
- Create a Facebook page and Twitter account for yourself or your group.
- Set up your own website, so you can keep it up to date without help.
- Learn to create or maintain a website or blog with WordPress (more…)
- Find out more about Excel and other office software (more…)
- Design an ezine or email marketing campaign with mailchimp
- Create newsletters with Microsoft Publish and Illustrator
- Blog strategy/SEO
- Google Analytics
Coaching goes beyond tutoring and helps you achieve your goals.